08 December 2013

Christmas Market and Fozen

Hello my lovelys

had a very nice day yesterday, spending time at the christmas market in Stuttgart with J.
It was really cozy. I loved the christmas decoration and the yummie food.
And actually we ate a lot! I Started with farmer potatos and roasted walnut.
After that I ate chocolate covered pineapple (got a strange addiction to pineapples this year) and cotton candy (nightmare of every dentist!)

After that mass of food, we decidet to go to the cinema watching "Frozen".
I really fell in love with this movie! Its so romantic and funny.
The storyline is quiet perfect and the main characters are adorable.
This is one of the best Disney movies I´ve watched in the last few years. 
I´m going to buy the DVD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ich freue mich über jeden (auch noch so kritischen) Kommentar ;)